Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Youtube!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bean824
Contribution Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Youtube! Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I thought that everyone could post some of their favorite Youtube video's on here, for everyone else to laugh at. I have only one so far, but that'll get bigger as time goes by:

Sneezing Panda <<< Courtesy of the all powerful Bubble!

Last edited by bean824 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
tafkao
Forum Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bean, that was priceless. What a noisy little ball of fluff. I'll keep this thread in mind for if I find anything good.
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it ain't funny but I tried to send this to Helen in a email and got booted for exceeding server limits. Server limits??? Shocked They still have those???? Anyway, Helen you gotta get that soundcard fixed so you can hear me and Roswell meowing at each other. Dog owner warning: Get your barf bag. Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siCj3MJTeXs

tafkao
Forum Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice kitty, and very patient. I feed both of mine in about 15 seconds and they both complain about the slow service!!

Roswell is wise to avoid the milk - cow's milk and other dairy products are bad for cats' kidneys and cardiovascular system. Mine only get water and dried pellets because I'm lazy and can't be bothered with messy wet food.
aalpha

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHHH Shucks, I didn't know that about the milk. Shocked I thought cat's and milk was like dogs and bones. She does drink it more often than letting sit there. I tried water but she absolutely won't touch it. I guess squirrel and bird blood is her forté. Maybe the cheap spring water from WalMart doesn't have all the chemicals in city water. I'll try that. Thanks for the info.

AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, not known to many but cats are generally lactose intolerant. Source: Brainiac Very Happy

~ AVARiCE
Contribution Expert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found another classic:

How to ask a girl out
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aalpha wrote:
Well, it ain't funny but I tried to send this to Helen in a email and got booted for exceeding server limits. Server limits??? Shocked They still have those???? Anyway, Helen you gotta get that soundcard fixed so you can hear me and Roswell meowing at each other. Dog owner warning: Get your barf bag. Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siCj3MJTeXs

You'd be surprised the amount of people at work who still insist on sending 70meg email attachments to people and then they complain when it hasn't arrived instantaneously, and the target server rejects them. Of course, it's all my fault (I don't have email server limits because the fall out from Marketing wouldn't be worth it) but that doesn't stop other people from very wisely implementing them.

Lol at the beginning of the vid, sounds like a submarine's active sonar with it's active sonar pinging away. (even though, active sonar is a bad idea if you're trying to remain hidden)

As Taf says, probably complaining about the slow service. Notice the run direct to the plate and the meowing suggests the, come on! - you saw me coming up the path, you know what I want, why isn't it there already huh?

Take it you don't have a specific kitty fork yet? - could of sworn they were pliers!

I think the net is bringing your anonymity out of you, we've seen pictures of your hand, your house, now we see your front porch, see pictures of your torso and now hear your voice Shocked

Where is the real aalpha and what have you done with him Evil or Very Mad
aalpha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, when I first sent the vid and a bunch of pics uhhh, 68 meg I believe it was, I sent her a text to allow 15 extra minutes for checking her mail. I knew if it did arrive it would look like her PC had hung up.

Hmmm a dedicated fork for mashing up the fish road kill food. Good idea, my Leatherman Tool works well but even it has limits on it's acceptable uses. That Whiskas wet fish food is nasty, but she loves it; makes me almost gag.

Two little side notes: 1. she seems to be through "biting at" me. I say it that way cause all she ever did was a short stressed meow and she made contact with her teeth but didn't break the skin. And then she'd look at me as if to say "Did *I* do that? NO! I don't believe you, stop staring at me."
2. She finally has gotten in her bed. Just moments ago I went out to see it she is still going under my porch - she stopped for a couple of days - and she was in her bed. Yaaaayyyyyy!! Very Happy Very Happy

You'll never see all of aalpha, just the non-telling views. Razz

bean824
Contribution Expert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found another one. This is just a Halo (a video game) spoof. BEWARE: SWEARING!

Halo video
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the funnier videos i have seen in a while http://youtube.com/watch?v=-VXnXs6Tay0

area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thank you aalpha! The video is great, she is even cuter in real life - she got a red tint to her fur. I hope she liked her dinner. If you like being mean, next time you feed her, put the stuff in the bowl but just keep it in your hand and make her jump up for it! It's so cute. Anyway, it's not mean, cat's are natural hunters, they should have to work for their food.

A quick question, does she have the top of her left ear missing?

aalpha wrote:
Two little side notes: 1. she seems to be through "biting at" me. I say it that way cause all she ever did was a short stressed meow and she made contact with her teeth but didn't break the skin. And then she'd look at me as if to say "Did *I* do that? NO! I don't believe you, stop staring at me."

No, she's probably just being friendly. It's strange to believe but cats do that when they are playing because they think you like it! Clio does it too, she also likes to lick me occasionally which isn't the most pleasant of things as cats tounges are rough!

Minty wrote:
I think the net is bringing your anonymity out of you, we've seen pictures of your hand, your house, now we see your front porch, see pictures of your torso and now hear your voice

Where is the real aalpha and what have you done with him

As we need is his DNA and we can clone him! Make our own little aalpha Jnr.

EDIT- Just seen the Playtime video so, Clio does that too! Sometimes she wants to brutually kill the stick/string/item of clothing but other times shes like "Yea, and? What do you want me to do with it?"

EDIT 2- I've found some of my own favourite youtube vids

Funny cats

Yet more cats

I sooo need to get a video camera before I get my next kittens

EDIT 3

I so wanna try this, but it may not be a good idea

The Tighest parrell park in a Mini

aalpha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

area51newmexico wrote:
Aww thank you aalpha! The video is great, she is even cuter in real life - she got a red tint to her fur. I hope she liked her dinner. If you like being mean, next time you feed her, put the stuff in the bowl but just keep it in your hand and make her jump up for it! It's so cute. Anyway, it's not mean, cat's are natural hunters, they should have to work for their food.

A quick question, does she have the top of her left ear missing?

aalpha wrote:

No, she's probably just being friendly. It's strange to believe but cats do that when they are playing because they think you like it! Clio does it too, she also likes to lick me occasionally which isn't the most pleasant of things as cats tounges are rough!

Minty wrote:
I think the net is bringing your anonymity out of you, we've seen pictures of your hand, your house, now we see your front porch, see pictures of your torso and now hear your voice

Where is the real aalpha and what have you done with him

As we need is his DNA and we can clone him! Make our own little aalpha Jnr.

EDIT- Just seen the Playtime video so, Clio does that too! Sometimes she wants to brutually kill the stick/string/item of clothing but other times shes like "Yea, and? What do you want me to do with it?"

EDIT 2- I've found some of my own favourite youtube vids

Funny cats

Yet more cats

I sooo need to get a video camera before I get my next kittens

EDIT 3

I so wanna try this, but it may not be a good idea

The Tighest parrell park in a Mini

Yeah her left ear has been injured some how or another and the right one has a tiny little notch in it. But the notch is small and you would never see it in the pics; I can since I know where it is but it is all but hidden. I can't decide if that too is evidence of some kind of fight or sumin or if she was born that way. Even though the notch is hard to see and since I never get tired of posting pics of her here's the flat tip ear and her usual glorious self.

Flat tip ear

Flat tip ear

OK - Cheeeeeeese er, uh wait - Moouuse

Yaaaawwwn! pfft. Who woulda ever thought adoration would be boring???

BubbleCum
Forum Queen 2007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bean you theif with the sneezing panda Razz
Contribution Expert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BubbleCum wrote:
Bean you theif with the sneezing panda Razz

Ooops..... erm *grovels, then skuttles away*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: