Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Friday Poll: Snow

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Your opinions on snow, if you please.
Snow is awesome. This week ROCKED.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Snow's good but this week it was excessive.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't really mind snow - it's just a type of weather.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
I don't like snow, I'm one of those faggots that's scared of the health and safety detriments.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I hate snow. It brings this country to a standstill.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm one of those faggots that proudly will complain about how snow brings this //country// to a standstill and expects you not to smack me in the face. (Also, I'm subhuman and deserve death)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I <3 Av
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I didn't get to see you this week Av... I really wanted to smash a snowball into your smug face.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Oh Av, you have a week you love and yet you're still a miserable git. You're either awesome or insane.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oh BRB, Cheese. (Also, other)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Friday Poll: Snow Reply with quote

I know I didn't make a poll last week, and I also know that my poll this week is HUEG but I'm making this little one anyway.

Snow - do you like it?

I'm now out, to make an appearance at a party I don't want to be at. Oh the joys of being the guy that's always expected to turn up and rock shit.

~ AVARiCE

Last edited by AVARiCE on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pickle
Forum Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm one of those faggots that proudly will complain about how snow brings this company to a standstill and expects you not to smack me in the face. (Also, I'm subhuman and deserve death)

Flaw.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pickle wrote:
Quote:
I'm one of those faggots that proudly will complain about how snow brings this company to a standstill and expects you not to smack me in the face. (Also, I'm subhuman and deserve death)

Flaw.

I prefer

Fail

AVARiCE wrote:

I'm now out, to make an appearance at a party I don't want to be at.

So, urrr why turn up? - where is that 'I'm Av' I don't care what people think of me, so i'm not going to turn up...

You're becoming soft Av... this will have to be beaten out of you...

AVARiCE wrote:

Oh the joys of being the guy that's always expected to turn up and rock shit.

You enjoy it really otherwise you wouldn't do it.

~MiNTY
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snow is awesome. I've got to find a "letter" style joke that centers around snow. It is hilarious; obscene but hilarious.

Unlikely
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind it, but I have to say that I miss how it snowed in KS...it would snow for 2-3 hours, you'd be stuck in your homes for a few days, and then it was done...here in Jersey is snows for a day, everything melts, snows more, everything melts, etc...Its been this way since we got here...I honestly think it has snowed every other day here. It's just irritating. Can I wear jeans or must I go out in full snow gear?! I JUST WANNA KNOW! >.<

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
--Neitzsche
AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pickle wrote:
Quote:

Flaw.

Fixed. Apologies my queen.

mintymetal wrote:
pickle wrote:
Quote:

Flaw.

I prefer

Fail

The sad thing is that I keep doing it as well. Rawr.

Minteh wrote:
AVARiCE wrote:

I'm now out, to make an appearance at a party I don't want to be at.

So, urrr why turn up? - where is that 'I'm Av' I don't care what people think of me, so i'm not going to turn up...

You're becoming soft Av... this will have to be beaten out of you...

If I don't turn up I get even more severe punishments. Endless texts asking me if I'm OK, invites to the next party with increased pressure - "Nah it'll be really good, I promise you'll enjoy it, please come for me?", "You didn't go to <x>'s party? Oh noes! This is the start of you alienating <x> isn't it? You're not going to do to <x> what you did to <y> are you? I talk too much and ask totally absurd questions which clearly wind you up Av, but I'm going to continue anyway"... etc etc.

I don't give a shit as to what they think of me, nor do I particularly care for them, but they keep inviting me and I have to keep putting up an appearance for the sparing of many headaches.

I'll nevar be soft. Just Wednesday I treated a broken ankle. (Pickle the typo of never was intentional)

minteh wrote:
AVARiCE wrote:

Oh the joys of being the guy that's always expected to turn up and rock shit.

You enjoy it really otherwise you wouldn't do it.

~MiNTY

Nah, let's not talk about Av, it's not fun.

~ AVARiCE
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked "I don't really mind snow - it's just a type of weather." It's frozen rain really- life for me when on as normal (if you can call my lifer normal Embarassed ). It is pretty though - I wish I had a good camera to take some piccies!

spartman
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: snow Reply with quote

Snow is ok. It is the flipping ice that makes me nuts.

December into early January we got pounded with snow here in Idaho. While profitable for my sideline plowing business, it made for some long days. Then came a few days where it actually made it above freezing and we had some melt. Just a few days tho. Then it all turned to ice.

Ice sucks.

Spart. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: