Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
I Can Has Intro Pls? rofl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThatCourtneyKiddo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: I Can Has Intro Pls? rofl Reply with quote

OH ROFLS
I'm Courtney. ;] Hence the username. =)
I found out about this website because my friend, Greg, was sending me some really funny quotes from here. So I said, "Greg, ma boy. Where are you getting all this funny shit from?" and he says, "Courtney dear, why Area51NewMexico.com of course." So out of amusement and being entirely oblivious to what this website contains I ventured on to explore the realms of fantasticity and brilliantness it had to offer.

LMAO

Alright, sorry guys. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons and lots of nerdy ass rpgs the past couple days. So, I'm really falling into these characters lately. Whatev.

Anywho, I'm 16.
I enjoy singing.
If you'd like to hear me sing please feel free to check out mah youtube. and do subscribe, loves. ;]

--youtube.com/CourtneyRooLovesYou--

I'm from West Virginia.
I love to roleplay --as stated above--
I love to read. Pendragon, Harry Potter, and anything written by James Patterson are my faves. ;]
I do attend high school.
I love websites like these. =) So, thank you for making it, oh great creators.
I love music. All kinds. My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria, but I appreciate all sorts of music. Jack Johnson and Elliott Smith are definitely in my top 5.
I like weird videos. Such as Salad Fingers done by David Firth. And Berries. also by David Firth.
If you've never seen any of his shit, I seriously recommend checking him out ESPECIALLY if you're into weird stuff. His shit can be found on fat-pie.com
Why he named his website that, I'm not sure.
I love to meet new people.
I really enjoy when people tell me interesting things. Especially, when it's about themselves.
I love the paranormal. I just recently took a tour of an insane asylum not far from where I live. It was some creepy stuff, I dare say.
Despite what you've heard about West Virginians, not all of us talk like we gots a 2 year degree in how ta be incest with our neighbors who is actually ours brothers.
Some of us, like myself, do happen to be slightly intelligent and up for a challenge.
Most people that live in this podunk little state just talk about getting out.
Funny enough, those are usually the ones who get stuck here.
To be honest with you, if I didn't have goals that I know I can't accomplish in this state, I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life.
It's a peaceful place. Grassy and green, quiet. Not a lot of good 'ole city pollution either.
I rather enjoy literature. Mary Rowlandson, Edgar Allen Poe, Emerson, Shakespeare, etc.
I love movies. Zombie movies are the best. My all-time favorite movie is the 10th Kingdom. It's amazing. If you haven't seen it, please watch it. It's about 7 or 8 hours long. But it's the best.
I do currently have a boyfriend. His name is Tyler. He's relatively new. He's a pretty cool person, from what I can tell so far. He hasn't said those three little dreadful words yet so we're off to a good start.
Serendipity is the best word ever. If you don't know what it means, learn something. Look it up. It's neat.
I have three brothers. They're all older than me. And they spoil me. Twisted Evil
I have a gaiaonline.com account. And I love it very much. My username on there is ThatCourtneyKiddo. Go figure.
I love to talk about myself, as if you couldn't figure that one out.
And I have to go now, because it's 10pm and I MUST get up to go to school at 6am. Considering, I didn't today. =P
Despicable me.
All in all, I like to think I'm a pretty interesting person and I love to chat. So get to know me.
I'm pretty open so ask me questions. ABOUT ANYTHING =D
<33
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Seems like you'll fit right in with all the talking you do. have fun!
area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi & welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home.

You sound like a pretty groovy chick:)

AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I Can Has Intro Pls? rofl Reply with quote

I'm AVARiCE, so awesome that I am part of a group which has its own Facebook appreciation group. I'll also end up being your favourite admin. Now time for some character assassination Smile

You might also want to check this out.

Welcome, by the way, even if the rest of my post doesn't say as much =]

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:
I love websites like these. =) So, thank you for making it, oh great creators.

Creator - singular. Helen (area51newmexico) is the sole creator and runnererer of the site.

I love music. All kinds. My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria, but I appreciate all sorts of music.

Awesome. What did you think of the new album? I admittedly loved the title track, I seriously reckon it's one of their best ever tracks.

I really enjoy when people tell me interesting things. Especially, when it's about themselves.

Does my opening gambit count?

I do currently have a boyfriend. His name is Tyler. He's relatively new. He's a pretty cool person, from what I can tell so far. He hasn't said those three little dreadful words yet so we're off to a good start.

He's a baby?!

Serendipity is the best word ever. If you don't know what it means, learn something. Look it up. It's neat.

Wrong. Schadenfreude is the best word ever.

I have a gaiaonline.com account. And I love it very much. My username on there is ThatCourtneyKiddo. Go figure.

*Sigh*.... And it was all going so well...

The bits I didn't reply to were either of no relevance to me, or bored me. Or both. Probably both.

Final note, aalpha will inevitably fall in love with you. This will cause me to call you a <word> whore. Eg. Attention Whore or Dirty Whore.

I do this as a reflex, so don't be too offended.

~ AVARiCE
Forum Champion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! I am your regular nicest person of this forum, as voted.

Happy posting!
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I Can Has Intro Pls? rofl Reply with quote

Hello!

Well I think you win the award for the most descriptive 'hello post' ever!

I took aalpha's crown of 'King Of Long Posts' ages ago, seems we now have a queen of long posts!

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

OH ROFLS
I'm Courtney. ;] Hence the username. =)
I found out about this website because my friend, Greg, was sending me some really funny quotes from here. So I said, "Greg, ma boy. Where are you getting all this funny shit from?" and he says, "Courtney dear, why Area51NewMexico.com of course." So out of amusement and being entirely oblivious to what this website contains I ventured on to explore the realms of fantasticity and brilliantness it had to offer.

Yes, these forums are pretty much the driving force of the website, it's just that the website doesn't get updated that often Very Happy

I don't know if that says more for the stuff that gets posted here or the frequency of site updates...

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

Alright, sorry guys. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons and lots of nerdy ass rpgs the past couple days. So, I'm really falling into these characters lately. Whatev.

Do you believe that a child upon attaining its 4th birthday should be able to calculate a THAC0 for a level 18 wizard to hit a skeleton ( armour class 5 ) with a quarterstaff + 5 in its head ?

Or do you play 3rd edition ( you're also allowed to play 3.5 edition rules ) - if you use 4th edition rules i'm afraid i'll have to kill you, it's personal you understand.

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

I'm from West Virginia.

As in Take me home country roads ?

Are you anywhere near Delaware? ( I would look on a map but it'd be easier to explain ) - I have this theory, that no American knows anyone or has heard of anyone from Delaware. I made a thread about it a while back ( that appears to of been long since 'tidied away' )

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

I love to roleplay --as stated above--

As in, 'I put on my robe and wizard's hat' ?
http://www.bloodninja.org/view.php?id=1

Laughing

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

I just recently took a tour of an insane asylum not far from where I live.

I've just met you so I really can't make any comments just yet Smile

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

Some of us, like myself, do happen to be slightly intelligent and up for a challenge.

Oh I got one! - lick the end of your elbow

ThatCourtneyKiddo wrote:

Arseholeface wrote:

Wrong. Schadenfreude is the best word ever.

Actually, you're both wrong. The best word ever is defenestration.

All in all, I think you'll fit in just great here, you appear to be able to type a fair bit at least Very Happy - I would say have a nosey round the site have a look in the comedy section and post jokes, see what else there is in other sections do you have your own opinion on stuff already posted, or can you think of any topics to post, if so create a thread and see what happens and all the other usual stuff, but it appears you already know the drill somewhat Very Happy

Great to of met you Smile
Unlikely
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I'm going to be completely honest, you wrote so much that my brain started to hurt when I looked at your post, so I stopped reading...

But either way, Welcome!

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
--Neitzsche
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. I'll finish reading yer post by and by. I fell asleep in my PC chair and I'm almost to numb to type this.

Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come back Courtney!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: