Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Scam warning!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Scam warning! Reply with quote

Guys,

This is not a PC scam but please - make yourself aware of where this is happening here in Lincolnshire and if needs be alert yourfriends.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Waitrose in Lincoln for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking young women with foreign accents come over to your car and help pack your shopping into the boot. They then both start cleaning your windscreen. Their firm young bodies bulging out of their skimpy tops, yes I know with this weather. It's impossible not to look, I just couldn't help myself.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco's in Gainsborough. You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen Nov. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also Dec 1st, 4th, twice on the 5th, three times last Sunday and very likely again this coming week as I am holiday.

So be warned! and if you know where they are operating please let me know!!

P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, Aldi are £1.75 and look nicer.
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are six crews working all three shifts in Liverpool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Comedy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: