Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
How's this for a handsome couple?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: How's this for a handsome couple? Reply with quote

As you all know I'm a worthless turd when it comes to keeping promises. I said a while back I would do a mega mega kitty update.

But stuff keeps happening. A couple days ago I went to feed my cross-town kitties and Houdini was 10 or 12 feet in a huge tree and couldn't get down. I had to go home, get the ladder, and rescue his little furry butt.

Once I got him in my arms and started down he went from emphatic meowing to hollering meowing.

I'm trying to beat the clock now so I may not have time for the tree pix. But in the mean time have you ever seen a more handsome couple than this? This of course is Houdini and Artemis.

The day after the rescue I went to feed them and Houdini was sitting on a sidewalk in the yard uh, garden and Artemis was standing beside him. She had her tail wrapped around his shoulder like people put an arm around some one's shoulders they are standing beside.

I didn't have me camera ready so I missed that one. Pooh!!

area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But stuff keeps happening. A couple days ago I went to feed my cross-town kitties and Houdini was 10 or 12 feet in a huge tree and couldn't get down. I had to go home, get the ladder, and rescue his little furry butt.

You should have called the fire brigade out and then taken pictures. Cats + firemen = Very Happy Very Happy

Love the piccie. Poor ears.

aalpha

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fire brigades around here don't rescue kitties any more. They consider it a waste of resources to send out a truck for a cat when somebody's house could be on fire.

I tend to agree. Well, as long as I can do it myself. . . .

area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I have to agree with you there. If the cat can get up by itself, chances are it can get down too (when it's hungry enough!) Bit silly to call out professionals who could be saving lives!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Pictures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: