Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
I'm Hungry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: I'm Hungry Reply with quote

That is all.

Hello all.

~ AVARiCE
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny i just started eating he he. hello.

what are you in the mood for?

I'm having grilled salmon and garlic brocolli. yumm
AVARiCE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the mood for food. Anything.

In the end I consumed Chinese take away. Good stuff. Leftovers for tomorrow too but I'm going to encourage (read: nag) my Mum to cook a full English.

Your meal sounded incredibly healthy. Which is odd because I thought you were American. Which is doubly odd because I thought Americans didn't eat anything until it had gone through a machine and had AIDs injected into it.

I may have exagerated that last point.

~ AVARiCE
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol - good to see you back to your usual self Avarice!

Don't you cook yourself?

Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Av. A lot of people dont eat to healthy. I dont either sometimes, but i do like to have a good balance, nonetheless. Whats a full English, btw?
Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

area51newmexico wrote:

Don't you cook yourself?

Curse you smelly!

I read this at work, and decided I was going to go home and cook myself a full english taking pictures while I did so, explaining in painstaking detail how to cook one, just so I could then tell Av he is now capable of cooking himself the meal he wanted.

Though in his elitist and arrogant way, actually doing such menial tasks is beneath him which is why he finds someone to do things for him.

But good that you thought the same thing as me, I just need you to work on it a bit more to make it far more cutting ( it's Av, you're allowed to hurt him )

I doubt it's anything to do with it being specifically english as I bet it's known as something different where ever you go.

But it consists of :-

sasauges
waffles / hash brown
eggs
bacon
mushrooms
beans
tomatoes
bread ( for your eggs )

Eat it all, it's good for you.
Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant really think of what that would be called here, but it sounds damn good. what kind of beans?
AVARiCE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

area51newmexico wrote:

Don't you cook yourself?

Thank you. It's always good to be myself. Dare I say awesome. It's good to see you're still just as nice and non-insulting, unlike others *cough*mintface*cough*.

I can cook for myself but I thought it was well established that I'm an extremely lazy human being?

Vagilik wrote:
lol Av. A lot of people dont eat to healthy. I dont either sometimes, but i do like to have a good balance, nonetheless. Whats a full English, btw?

It appears so. Well done you. People don't understand that good food might take time to cook but it's infinitely better in both taste and benefit.

Wiki is your friend.

My Mum's personal take is usually (dependant on what we have and what I'm feeling):

- Fried/Grilled Eggs (My Mum doesn't use a lot of oil. She fries the bottom of the egg and then grills the top. It's actually amazing and quite healthy.)

- Sausages

- Bacon. Lots of bacon.

- Grilled Tomatoes.

- Baked Beans.

- Mushrooms boiled in herbs and garlic.

- Toast (I don't have it, but it's there for others).

I love my Mum.

Minty wrote:
Curse you smelly!

Well, that's just not nice, is it? Play nice.

Minty wrote:
I read this at work, and decided I was going to go home and cook myself a full english taking pictures while I did so, explaining in painstaking detail how to cook one, just so I could then tell Av he is now capable of cooking himself the meal he wanted.

But you didn't. I was going to sort out world peace earlier, just after I found the cure for cancer. But I didn't. We're both as bad as each other really. Maybe I'm a bit better for at least aiming high.

Minty wrote:
Though in his elitist and arrogant way, actually doing such menial tasks is beneath him which is why he finds someone to do things for him.

I couldn't decide which of these two to use, so have both:

[img]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/067/810/original/1282855171617.gif?1282857025[/img] [img]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/060/258/original/58_copy.jpg?1279560502[/img]

Minty wrote:
But good that you thought the same thing as me, I just need you to work on it a bit more to make it far more cutting ( it's Av, you're allowed to hurt him )

Bring the thunder! Very Happy

Also, Helen's best feature is her inability to be nasty, ever. It's a pious thing, don't ruin it you beast of a man.

~ AVARiCE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post updated 04/10/10

area51newmexico wrote:

Don't you cook yourself?

Thank you. It's always good to be myself. Dare I say awesome. It's good to see you're still just as nice and non-insulting, unlike others *cough*mintface*cough*.

I can cook for myself but I thought it was well established that I'm an extremely lazy human being?

Vagilik wrote:

It appears so. Well done you. People don't understand that good food might take time to cook but it's infinitely better in both taste and benefit.

Wiki is your friend.

My Mum's personal take is usually (dependant on what we have and what I'm feeling):

- Fried/Grilled Eggs (My Mum doesn't use a lot of oil. She fries the bottom of the egg and then grills the top. It's actually amazing and quite healthy.)

- Sausages

- Bacon. Lots of bacon.

- Grilled Tomatoes.

- Baked Beans.

- Mushrooms boiled in herbs and garlic.

- Toast (I don't have it, but it's there for others).

I love my Mum.

Minty wrote:
Curse you smelly!

Well, that's just not nice, is it? Play nice.

Minty wrote:

But you didn't. I was going to sort out world peace earlier, just after I found the cure for cancer. But I didn't. We're both as bad as each other really. Maybe I'm a bit better for at least aiming high.

Minty wrote:

I couldn't decide which of these two to use, so have both:

[img]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/067/810/original/1282855171617.gif?1282857025[/img] [img]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/060/258/original/58_copy.jpg?1279560502[/img]

Minty wrote:

Bring the thunder! Very Happy

Also, Helen's best feature is her inability to be nasty, ever. It's a pious thing, don't ruin it you beast of a man.

~ AVARiCE

I just cooked myself a breakfast about an hour ago and remembered this thread. Here you go: http://yfrog.com/2mocjx

~ AVARiCE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: