Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Your Current Events

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Your Current Events Reply with quote

In a typical genius AVARiCE twist, I'm not going to post about some random world event and act like I care. Firstly, we know I don't and secondly, that would involve me looking for a news story. That's for unlazy people.

Instead, I'm going to ask you all about your current event, ie. your current place in life. Yes, I hear your cries and I agree, I don't actually care about this either but hey, between you someone might do so and you'll start a wonderful conversation, spanning many years. That sentence was much too large but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it. That's proper laziness, the sort that takes years to perfect.

~ AVARiCE
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much has changed in my life.

Still living with Paul (me bloke), working at printers during the week and pub on friday nights.

Last edited by area51newmexico on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going to drug classes because my ex told the judge i was an alcoholic just to be vindictive so i couldnt see out daughter and then later admitted she was lying, but the psychiatric evaluation i took apparently proved otherwise. not only did it say i was an alcoholic, but a drug addict too (havent touched drugs since i experimented as a teenager 11 or so years ago). apparently the only way to dispute this is to take more evaluations and actual drug tests (which they have yet to administer) and take them to court to get my money back when it prooves i have nothing in my system. I could go on for days about that one, but next subject.

I still have a job working for a wireless internet company. there was a scare a couple weeks ago when they decided to let go 15 percent of the company. i was one of the lucky ones and so was my sister.

im STILL trying to go back to school. i waited 7 months for a school and they kept telling me that they needed to wait and then that needed more info and then that they would get back to me and then thats all they needed and was a waiting game and then they were supposed to call me and didnt and then i called back and they requested stuff i already sent and then they said they needed something else i already sent again and then they said thats not all they needed and needed more and then thats not what they needed at all and that it was something else they really needed and then it was they needed all of the above and then.....you can see where this is going.................i spoke with another school last week so im just gonna see what i can do to get in with them.

I dont know if i told you all about my custody battle with my daughter, but i finally won joint custody in october. im so grateful because my daughter is only 3 and the mother has issues. she wouldnt let me see her for a year and a half the first time and the second time for 3 months because she has issues and is vindictive. i wont get into that either, but im very happy i get to see my baby girl again.

i guess thats it for now
Rach
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still studying (for as long as I can afford to hehe). I have changed universities and I am studying Conservation of Historic Objects now. This is why I haven't posted in a while - as I am now really busy with the new course - its a postgraduate diploma, which effectively means that I am condensing a 3 year undergraduate course into 1 year.

Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach wrote:
I am still studying (for as long as I can afford to hehe). I have changed universities and I am studying Conservation of Historic Objects now. This is why I haven't posted in a while - as I am now really busy with the new course - its a postgraduate diploma, which effectively means that I am condensing a 3 year undergraduate course into 1 year.

Wondered if you got busy this time of year - just didn't hear back from you that was all Smile

Myself, i'm currently trying to get all my holidays booked from work and to arrange to see people to hand over their presents before it gets too late.
alienator
Oh Perfect One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still currently on maternity leave & loving every second with my boy Smile Been taking him to parent & toddler group which he loves....thats about it for me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Current Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: