Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Best. Invention.Ever

View previous topic :: View next topic  
area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Best. Invention.Ever Reply with quote

Is this brilliant or what?!

Quote:
Ehlers is distributing the female condoms in the various South African cities where the World Cup soccer games are taking place.

The woman inserts the latex condom like a tampon. Jagged rows of teeth-like hooks line its inside and attach on a man's penis during penetration, Ehlers said.

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html

Ok I don't really see who would go around wearing this all the time but I think it's just smashing!

Although I smell lawsuits ahead....

Any thoughts?

Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant for what ?

Please elucidate yourself Smile

You'd not use this as a condom, and besides there already is a female condom anyway so sex with a loved one is out.

Guess it could be some sort of anti rape device but i'm not sure i'd want to have something 'there' just on the off chance of rape, if I was a woman of course. Having to always insert it every time I went out 'just in case' nor can repeated use be hygenic TSS for example ???

Why would you want a vagina like a Sarlacc ?

I can see these being used as a form of assault perhaps? Take any town or city the world over ( probably ) add a Friday or Saturday night, some woman decides to come onto some guy... and the rest they say is history.

The belief that men are mass rapists and only want one thing while women are saintly and pure is nothing more than a misguided belief.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Current Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: