Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
A51 Awards 2010 - Awards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: A51 Awards 2010 - Awards Reply with quote

Good Morning Loyal Forumites.

The beginning of December marks the countdown to the end of the year. A year in which I was as awesome as ever, aalpha got even older, cars were rebuilt and children were born. Most importantly, I was as awesome as ever.

Alas, it's time to start thinking about the momentous occassion that is the Area51newmexico Award Ceremony. I'll be handling them this year, mainly because I'm attracted to sparkly things but also because I'm routinely cheated out of awards. NB: Cheated may mean "Not chosen as the victor through a fair polling system" or it could mean "cheated", not sure.

I'll be doing this in three stages. The first stage (this very thread, ladies and gentlemen) will be a shortlist of awards that can be won. The second will be conducted over PM and I'll be asking you to PM me 3 nominations per award. The final stage will involve me making tons and tons of polls to choose the final victor.

Please keep chatter to a minimum in this thread, use the A51 Awards - Chatter thread for that. Below I'd like your suggestions for awards this year. I'll edit them into this post.

Current Awards:

Posters:

Asshole of the Year
King of the Forum
Queen of the Forum
Pollmaster
Best Awards Organiser (This might not make the final cut, I imagine.)
Admin of the Year
Newbie of the Year

EDIT [08/12/2010]:

Best Vet (Joined in 2005)

Threads:

Best Thread
Worst Thread
Funniest Thread

Best Post of the Year
Worst Post of the Year
Funniest Post of the Year

~ AVARiCE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: