Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Leaving the Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Leaving the Forum Reply with quote

I dont know if I'm taking a vacation or leaving for good, but I need to stay away from here for a while. I have been seriously offended and that's not what I came here for. You know who you are. anyways it was nice getting to know you all and hopefully i can come back soon. If anyone wants to contact me i can be reached at vagilik@vagilik.com, 702-582-5447 (call or text), or just search vagilik and im sure you can find me. have a great day all!
Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... what?

Well it will be sad to see you go, but stay safe and take care of yourself.

If this is over the 'John Cleese letter to the US' ( did you know John Cleese didn't write it? ) that I posted elsewhere then I'd like to say a few things.

While I may of teased a few people in the past on here ( you with geek points, Avarice because he deserves it ) I cannot remember the last time I posted anything that was 'aimed' at anyone with a 'banter' undertone. I believe the most recent one wasn't my doing at all, but the 'North / South divide' going on in the Yorkshire poll.

The 'Letter to the US' is very old and has been seen by the internet as a whole.

While it's possible you never saw it and despite me not having posted anything light hearted at anyone for ages you may of thought I came up with that or found it on a sort of hate site; I want you to think about this.

Anything that suggests :-

Quote:

11. As a sign of penance 5 grams of sea salt per cup will be added to all tea made within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, this quantity to be doubled for tea made within the city of Boston itself.

Adding salt to a cup of tea is perhaps to be considered humour.

You have hinted and mentioned that things for you are not easy so if things are getting harder for you then by all means take some time out, i'm sure we'll still be about.
area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent you an email. I do hope you come back but it is your choice

*cries*

aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just me but I can't comprehend letting what someone else says or does influence my behaviour.

Especially if doing without something i enjoy is in the mix

We have a PM button for you to send a private message to whoever offended you and try to work out an understanding.

Finally, when I cross paths with someone who just cannot be gotten along with I take the position "I got along without your miserable arse for X(my age) years once, I can do it again."

OK not finally, this forum is not about offending visitors and certainly not active members. PM Helen or any Admin and we can try to resolve whatever it is.

I'm going to hold off on the fairwells. . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: