Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
The magic fairy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: The magic fairy Reply with quote

So, there's this yellow toad wandering around in the forest kinda pissed off because he doesn't want to be yellow.
Life would be easier if he were brown like the other toads... He'd sure be less visible to predators for one thing.

Anyway... This yellow toad bumps into a fairy godmother. "Fairy godmother, please make me brown like the other toads," he begs her. "I'm hacked off being so visible to predators. The stress is like, killing me, you know?"

"Okay" says the fairy godmother, who whips out her magic wand and goes: 
"Abracapokus! You're brown!"
The toad looks down and sees that he is brown! Except... for his weenie, which is still yellow.

"Hang about lady," he says to the fairy godmother, "My pecker's still yellow!"
"Yeah, well I don't do weenies," she says, "You'll have to go see the Wizard of Oz for that."
So the toad thanks her and hops off on his way.

There is also a purple bear wandering about the very same woods. As luck would have it, he encounters the very same fairy godmother (yes okay it's a coincidence, but it's true).

"Fairy Godmother! You're just the person I need!" says the purple bear, "I can't pull any bearesses cuz they don't want to be seen with me on account of the hunters. They can spot me from a mile off."
Being a fairly nice fairy godmother, she takes out her magic wand. "Oh for goodness sake, what is the matter with you lot round here." she says. And with that, she yells: "Pokuscadabra! You're brown!"

The bear looks down and sees that he is, in fact, brown. Except for his goolies, which remain purple.
"Hold up sweetheart!", he says to the fairy godmother, "My goolies are still purple!"
"Yeah, well I don't do those goolie things," she replies, "You'll have to go see the Wizard of Oz for that."
"Well that's just dandy, innit?" the bear replies, "How the hell do I find the Wizard of Oz?"
"Easy," says the fairy godmother as she flew off...........
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
you know what's coming don't you ?
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
you'll be sorry
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
she flew off, saying.......
"Just follow the yellow-dick toad !! "
Stelalouis
Regular Contributer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good story with fairy tale is here and i liked that . I watched some movies of fairy tales that were good and it remind me the same.
kerim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thisis really good fairy tale..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Comedy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: