Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Friday Poll: Getting Away With Murder

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Getting Away With Murder
Cool story bro
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
You put someone else in a bin? I really do miss you sometimes (Also, I'm an ex-partner in crime)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I feel irrational, so confrontational, to tell the truth I am...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I <3 Av
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Av, sometimes your stories really rock.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Av, sometimes your stories really suck. (Also, I'm a butthurt faggot who wishes I'm as good as you)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
So wait. You're like... the winner of everything in your school and you behave like this?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I dunno whether I'm really impressed or just disgusted.... you let the other three off?!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Welcome to Facebook (Also, Other)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Friday Poll: Getting Away With Murder Reply with quote

Another wonderful Av story for you all now. Hopefully this will compensate for the train wreck that was last Sunday's poll.

---

As you all know, I am Av. Therefore, I am awesome. And I know it. Combine those three sentences with the poll title and you can see where this is going.

On Wednesday I'd gone and got my lunch before the lunch break so during lunch I was being a funny old git in my common room with some other non-faggots. Then the minors decided it'd be really freakin' funny (durr hurr) if they were to kick on our door and run away.

Despite us having a window in the freakin' door.

As I was sitting in the corner that had the best view I took it upon myself to scout the little inbreds for their power levels. When my eye noticed they were below 9000 I made a mental note. After about ten minutes (exaggeration, we were looking for trouble so we barely waited 30 seconds) we got annoyed with the little connaturals and the other non-faggots that held the glory of my presence decided we needed to punish the little buggers (I ran out of words for inbred) who weren't even supposed to be in this area of the school anyway. School because I go to sixth form. College is for fags.

Anywho, as the non-faggots are pretty dense themselves, it came to me to think of a way to extract revenge. I, in my wisdom, decided that we would trap the little fools, haul them into our common room and bin them. Why? I have past history of this and it's flippin' hilarious every time.

So we set about our task. We had two guys just by the door, myself and three others on the couch area just talking and keeping an eye out and I even positioned another guy in the toilets just opposite to catch them if they ran. Thanks in full to my superior planning we managed to catch about four of them, which was almost rewarding in itself because they shat themselves. We then grabbed the three bins and placed them in front of them. Surprisingly, none of them seemed to keen on being binned and their screams of protest attracted about 20 more kids who stood by the door. As I am indeed awesome I know most of the kids who are worth knowing, so I asked the kids in the "crowd" which of our captives was the biggest fag.

At this point, things were rather rowdy and two of the kids tried to escape. One bin got knocked out the room (coating many kids in bin juice, which was hilarious in itself) and in the resulting chaos we grabbed the nominated fag and forced his head into a bin (shit was so cash) before letting him out.

At this point the bell had rang so we dusted ourselves down - or more specifically, I dusted myself down, I don't want to look anything short of God-tier do I? - and headed to lesson. As I left the room some of the slightly more intelligent diddums had formed together, picked up the bin between the three/four of them and threw it at the door as we left. Being faggots, they missed, hitting the wall next to us - which sent us into rapturous fits of laughter - and then ran away.

This entire series of events was caught on the CCTV camera in our common room. The aftermath? On Thursday the kid we binned was internally excluded for a day, one of the heads of sixth form thanked us for "dealing with the problem", the kids had an assembly which told them in no uncertain terms that entering the sixth form area was strictly against the rules and... well...

The head of year for one of the years we'd just abused (there was about three I reckon, 8, 9 and 10) came into our business lesson to pick something during the last lesson on Thursday and after me winding her up about something (I troll everyone, I can't remember what I said or how far I pushed it) she brought up this incident, at which point me and the other boys in the lesson burst into laughter again and let her know that seriously, we didn't care. She cheered up because I won her back round (no seriously, I do freakin' rock) and she told us that on the CCTV they'd managed to "fail to identify us". The irony of all of this? I wear a formal black coat (the only person in school to do so), every teacher worth anything knows who I am and this happened during last lesson, when we'd been "thanked" earlier in the day.

I love my school. Discipline your sixth formers who are taking the piss, which might involve taking time out and some work? Or just brush it all over and punish the kids indiscriminately in their assembly tomorrow? I. Love. My. School.

---

So. Getting away with murder. Do you?

~ AVARiCE
Forum Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChAv wrote:
bin them. Why? I have
past history
of this and it's flippin' hilarious every time.

Translation...you got binned once Wink

When I was a 6th former, many years ago, well 4 years ago anyway, we used to punish unruly twerps by dangling them over a balcony ledge. Every now and then I would "slightly" lose my grip and their screams made the physical exertion worthwhile!
bean824
Contribution Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah the old bins. Remember Friday's before the half hour english lessons?

EDIT: Never ever seen so many meme's used in such a small space. Wow.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beanie wrote:

EDIT: Never ever seen so many meme's used in such a small space. Wow.

A challenger appears...

http://xkcd.com/550/
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AVARiCE wrote:
shit was so cash.

hmmph, the stuff I learn. . . it's almost overwhelming. Razz

Great story tho. Kinda reminded me of a tradition at a grocery store I worked in once. I was 18, 130 pounds and not at all a football player. Our football. The deal was when some one quit, the rest of the guys would stuff the departing soul in the ice machine. When my turn came 9 guys, most of them bigger than me could not move me from the front of the store to the backroom. I wrapped my arms and legs up in their arms and legs and their arms and legs tangled up in each other. When they finally got the cluster ready to go down an aisle, I sent us into the shelves and wiped out 6 or 8 feet of 3 shelves.

At that point the manager said knock it off. He'll tear up the whole store. He didn't know how right he was. Twisted Evil Cool Laughing

I was the only who never got put in the ice machine. We call that wiry.

Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aalpha wrote:

Kinda reminded me of a tradition at a grocery store I worked in once. I was 18, 130 pounds and not at all a football player. Our football.

So like a wimps version of our Rugby then? - without the kevlar body armour?
Skorpz
Forum Ace & Best Noob 2007

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aah good times in yr 7 pod just before science lessons =D

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: