Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Geek vs Jock

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Geek Vs Jock
Jock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Geek
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
I'm a jock\Essex girl and don't understand the question ( Other )
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Geek vs Jock Reply with quote

It's Friday,

It's 2000hrs ( GMT )

No it's not Crackerjack it's the bloody friday poll thing... ...stop groaning, you know you love it.

So i've been sat downstairs, when the phone goes - i'm nearest so I answer it.

It's my aunt ( she used to live in Scarborough, where me and Helen went a while ago, quick lets have a television style flashback )

While we were walking down the sea front, a group of German teenagers walked past. I made a comment to Helen that they were invading, because they weren't happy with just shelling the place in WW1, an act which shocked the UK.

*television flash back ends*

I told my aunt all this, to which she was surprised I remembered Scarborough at all ( let alone its history ) as 'I hadn't been there since I was little'. Oh I reply, I've found the best way to describe my mind and thought processes is to imagine a room with cobwebs, each cobweb is intertwined with another. Where each strand of silk meets there is a thought or memory, when one thought or memory is 'activated' that thought travels down the other lines of silk triggering off many other thoughts allowing me to recall many other related facts.

My aunt then asked to speak to mum, who I called and handed the phone over, mum's first words to my aunt

'And that is why he is single'

So...

What do you want in a partner?

Lack of intelligence, reasoning ability and ability to remember what they have been told but at least they 'look good'

Someone plain looking, but can hold conversations beyond 'football' 'beer' or 'their hair', 'nails', what Veronica said about Audry and what's on telly tonight.

I'm not changing who I am by the way, if this means staying single so be it, this poll merely is so I can use it in my counter case.
BubbleCum
Forum Queen 2007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ you, your mum rocks Razz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personality is important if I am not going to get fed up of being in the same place as a person. We need to have something in common, and so as I am def not a jock (and pretty obv a bit of a geek) I prefer geeks. I like someone who I can have serious conversations with, not just the trivial things you mentioned. Plus I have never liked the conventional 'pretty boys' anyway...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: