Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in

Bookmark this site!
Let's try this one. . .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Let's try this one. . . Reply with quote

OK you like FireFuck problems best. OK.

I can go to youtube.
I can play any video.
when I click on a related video I get this bullshit

If I select either option, save or open with, the download window opens and nothing else happens.

When I close the window pictured above and try to click anything else nothing happens. The tab appears to be loading but nothing ever happens

Until I close FuckFire and open it again.

{Edited by Moi} As far as I know, this only happens on YOUTUBE.

AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash etc all updated?

~ AVARiCE

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, as a matter of fact I did a restore point back to the 1st of February since I don't really know how long this has been the case; certainly not over a month.

Anywaze I was prompted to do an Adobe Flash update (for the second time recently) so I must have undone the one I did within the past 4 weeks.

This involves sumin else beside playing videos though. Once I play whatever video I start with, makes no never mind if I click a video link or a page link like the link to "My Account", or "My Videos" whatever I click next in YouTried I get the little "What do you want to do?" window above. OH!! I prob forgot to mention, when I click cancel in the "What do you want to do?" window then nothing else in YouTried works.

I can't find a news site for instance where lots of videos live that does the same thing as on the YouTried site. This appears to only be true at YouTried. Confused

AVARiCE
Lowering the Tone Since 2005

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aalpha wrote:
This involves sumin else beside playing videos though. Once I play whatever video I start with, makes no never mind if I click a video link or a page link like the link to "My Account", or "My Videos" whatever I click next in YouTried I get the little "What do you want to do?" window above. OH!! I prob forgot to mention, when I click cancel in the "What do you want to do?" window then nothing else in YouTried works.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

But seriously, I can't decipher what you're trying to say in this bit Razz

~ AVARiCE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Embarassed

I think the part that threw you was "makes no never mind."

That's either country or southern speak for "it doesn't matter."

Your girlfriend says Where do you want to go to eat?
You say, Makes no never mind to me.

Try it with your parents and tell us what happens. Razz

Now as for the rest of it, it's a moot point. The problem has disappeared, mysteriously I might add, as soon as I post about it. (see the Admin board)

OH!! OH!! OH!!! Once upon a time I downloaded a plugin that was suppose to correct java burps. It did, but I had to give permission to allow - - holds arms full length side to side - - *everything* I tried to look at on the net.

I got fed up with that so I disabled the plugin. Then I got tired of constant "we have an update for yoo-ou-ou ouuu" bullshit so I killed it last nite or this morning. Now me youtube works. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Whatever. . . .

Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Youtube was havin issues.....
whufc88
Forum Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Google Chrome, slightly faster than Firefox and it crashes less often.
aalpha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked You mean. . . cha- cha- *cough* chan. . . do something new? *chokes* *cough* Shocked Shocked Shocked

Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to solve all your firefox problems in one fell swoop.

Right...

You know those debt consolidation companies that are advertising about now?

Convert all your debts into 1 single easily managed loan ?

Well, despite being told *not to* without studying things in much more finer detail, people still do.

So here's my solution to all your firefox, firewall, pictures, camera and any other problem you may have with your computer.

Format your hard drive.

Consolidate all your problems into 1 single problem. Namely, where the hell is my OS cd ?

aalpha wrote:

I can't find a news site for instance where lots of videos live that does the same thing as on the YouTried site.

I feel... disappointed aalpha. How long have I been posting on this forum now?

How many 'leftfield' posts have I made?

How many videos have I posted?

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/new_law_would_ban_marriages

I don't know why I bother...

aalpha wrote:

OH!! OH!! OH!!! Once upon a time I downloaded a plugin that was suppose to correct java burps. It did, but I had to give permission to allow - - holds arms full length side to side - - *everything* I tried to look at on the net.

Noscript ( if it is that ) is absolutely awesome and I won't have a stain upon its name!

For UK people, honest financial advice can be found at your Citizen's Advice Bureau btw...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Help Me!! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: