Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
Would you want to live next door to this woman?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Would you want to live next door to this woman? Reply with quote

By god, I wouldn't!

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=150794200

Quote:
A woman who claimed a sex Asbo breached her human rights has lost an appeal against the order.

Caroline Cartwright, 48, of Tyne and Wear, claims she is unable to stop the loud shouting and screaming she makes during lovemaking with her husband Steve.

After neighbours, the local postman and a woman taking her child to school complained about the noise, the Cartwrights were hit with a noise abatement notice.

Do you think she should be punished for being jolly and loud with her hubby? It's not so nice for her neighbours!

Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say she should just stick a sock or a ball in it and that way both partied would be happy
stalker
Forum Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have neighbours that you could occasionally hear - never met them (as backs on to my house so door in different road) - but seriously sounded like sadomasochistic lesbians in a very destructive relationship!

perhaps was only on-and off a few times over a month or two - was incredibly annoying to be woken up by violent voices, doors slamming, screaming.. but on the other hand have heard things I can only describe as violently depraved when they were getting on Surprised

wouldn't want neighbours like that when trying to sell the house, but did offer an amusement factor lol
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking this is fertile ground for making ringtones. . . . Rolling Eyes Wink Cool

Rach
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like she is one lucky woman if it is going on every night of the week for 2-3 hours!

How doesn't she understand that people have complained about it? Surely despite liking to make the noise she should realise that her neighbours don't want to hear it? I would be embarrassed if I knew my neighbours had heard me make such noises, as they would change their opinion of me. I think that it is great to make those noises in private, but that it is wrong to subject others to it, especially if it can be heard in the street by anybody and children walk to school past it.

Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vagilik wrote:

i say she should just stick a sock or a ball in it and that way both partied would be happy

Kinky. So chances are, they've already done that.

Hmmm...

1 Hide camera
2 Upload to youtube
3 ???
4 Profit ?

Being serious, i'd echo Rach's opinion. If you live in a terraced house though, especially if all houses were designed the same i'd imagine that there is not much that doesn't get missed in each others houses.
area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rach wrote:
It sounds like she is one lucky woman if it is going on every night of the week for 2-3 hours!

I dunno, have you seen what her or her husband looks like?

Rach
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Helen - true, but still after several years of marriage to still have such passion they are lucky. Although I personally wouldn't have married him...

@ minty - true, but surely it is all the more reason to be quiet if you know the sound will definitely travel through the walls. In Nottingham I lived in a semi-detached house but the walls were pretty thin (if the neighbours had an argument, I could hear it, not necessarily every word but still sounded like they were in my house rather than next door), because of this I tried to keep the noise down if I had a party, particularly after midnight to try and be polite. It is very easy to be antisocial in a terraced house (or in my semi with thin walls) but by just having a little consideration for other people's feelings it is also very easy to keep the noise down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Current Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: