Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
AntiChrist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiscipleofChrist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: AntiChrist Reply with quote

Twisted Evil [b]So we all know what the AntiChrist is... Twisted Evil

Idea Who Do you think it is and why are most peoples views state the the Anti Christ is an American?

For Example: George Bush, Barrack Obama
Just go into Google and type AntiChrist. You will see what I mean.
Deuteronomy 4:39
Lamiaceae
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist being the opposite of Jesus in this sense?

As Jesus is specific to one religion, I feel to answer this question properly i'm going to have generalise a bit here.
Have you ever read The Anti Pope By Robert Rankin? ( blood is taken from the turin shroud and through genetic engineering, ever religion has it's own 'jesus')

Think it's that story anyway.

So from this point of view, i'll say that Jesus is all the good in the world 'the good samaritan', 'nurturing life' and for the comic relief 'turning water into wine' and 'walking on water'
So, the antithesis of that is 'selfishness', 'destroying life' 'turning wine into water' ( drinking too much' Laughing ) and sinking...

The head of Iran ( who I think looks blind ) and Kim wozznames of North Korea could be contenders.
1 person doesn't have to be the antichrist, you could have multiple people committing the same things in various parts of the world.

Various attrocities in Somalia and the human rights in China could be considered the same thing just carried out by the same people. I dont think you can pin 1 title on one person, there is far too much going on in the world that's 'worthy' of the title.

You could probably argue then, that the antichrist is the result of the saying 'all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> Religion & Philosophy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: