Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Location: East Yorkshire, England
|Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:10 pm Post subject: Your Ideal Video game
|Av's other post about PC games has made me think....
I have played a few games in my time and often there are bits I like and bits I dislike from each game.
What if you could merge all the good bits and remove all the bad bits to make a super-game? What would yours be like?
Mine would be essentially WoW but with some changes:
- liking the character selection page (lots of options for customization)
- liking the 'hire a healer' (like a NPC when you can't find a real player!)
- liking the puzzle games
- like the 'Advice' channel to ask questions
- dislike the lack of trade skills
- dislike the repetativeness of quests/instances
Puzzle Pirates (you laugh but it's great if you like puzzles!)
- liked the economy in the game - it's very detailed and almost like real-life. You can set up shops to sell your goods and trade raw materials with others
- liked the puzzles and variety
Morrowind- my first RPG I ever played so I have a soft-spot for this.
- loved the free-roaming in the game
- loved the lack of structure to the game - quests weren't shown on a map so you had to talk to every NPC and there were lots of hidden quests.
Helen, the Administratrix of www.area51newmexico.com