Area 51 Area 51 Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in
post from my phone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
warwgn
King Speedy Gramps

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: post from my phone Reply with quote

Got a new phone. HTC Droid incredible 2, and I really like it, been having fun web surfing from anywhere. Right now I am at a prenatal appointment with my wife. Almost the last one too. 6 weeks to go.

http://wideopenracing.easyphpbb.com/index.php
Vagilik
Veteran Contributer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!! anything (almost) with Android is pretty decent i think. i have the Evo Shift 4G and I love it. have fun with it I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of it. web surfing was cool for me at first, but then it just got tedious and boring after a while. might be different for you though

anyways i hope you like it and it treats you good
area51newmexico
Goddess
Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend has one. While what the phone can do is really amazing, she has to charge it up every day!

warwgn
King Speedy Gramps

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True it does run out of juice fast.

http://wideopenracing.easyphpbb.com/index.php
aalpha
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin
Nicest Guy In The Universe/Site Admin

Location: Where ever you need me I'll be there. Whatever you need done I'll do it. Made in the USA.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the process of seeing which smart phone does what, planning to upgrade when I lost my latest new job.

I've been a bit too angry to write or talk about it. They let me go after 37 days (was suppose to train for 90 days) because they said I was too slow. That would be 29jun or so, a Wednesday.

Well, I was slow. The machine looked like it should be on the bottom of the Atlantic if someone had not failed to load it onto the Titanic. It was all mechanical, no modern anything, and learning how to operated it involved learning more about where to hit it, how hard and from what angle.

I thought the reason they couldn't keep anyone on this job was because it was hard work, heavy lifting, dirty, noisy and just plain not glamorous.

Now I'm inclined to think they have unrealistic expectations. And the 37 days includes weekends when I didn't work. So that's even worse.

I think I gave more serious thought to actually beating a man until his legs stopped working than I ever have before.

Even if you're not prone to pray say a little prayer in the event I cross this asshole's path in a store. What he and the company did was just not right.

They even lied about a matter or two as well.

Well now that I'm sufficiently shaking I'll see what else is posted and try to calm down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Area 51 Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: